Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday morning Temple trips.

Every tuesday morning i go to the temple. Today was a special experience, i went with many questions today, not really expecting answers to come, but just needing the peace that came with temple attendance. I have never had an experience like today. I went to the Jordan River temple, and as you enter the baptistry there you go into a prayer room and talk with some of the sisters serving at the temple and have a prayer. As i walked into the prayer room i was overwhelmed with the spirit. I started to cry, and the sisters waited for me to get a hold of myself. i just sat there for a minute. After i was ok the temple worker asked if i would give the prayer. I did, and again was hit with the spirit. I have never felt anything so strong before in my life. As i left the temple i felt the peace that i knew would come. I have a strong testimony of the temple. I love the temple and i know that answers do come. I know that it is the house of the lord, and there is no better place to become closer to God and our savior Jesus Christ.

1 comment: